[Beer lose weight or gain weight]_Slimming_Obesity
Beer is a popular alcohol throughout the year, especially in the summer. Cold beer makes people feel refreshed instantly, especially when watching some ball games, especially suitable for drinking beer, orThey also drink beer when friends meet up.
For many people who are losing weight, they are more tangled when they drink beer, and they worry that drinking beer will cause them to gain weight.
Beer Weight Loss or Fat Gain Drinking a moderate amount of beer every day can lose weight, because beer yeast has almost no excess, starch and sugar, and the high-quality protein it contains will promote your basal metabolism and allow you to effectively reduce excess aunt.
If there is a food that has “weight loss”, then yeast is such a food.
Beer yeast is better than yeast and helps to lose weight.
1. Plasma fiber: It can promote peristalsis in the body and increase satiety; 2. Chromium ion: It can improve the conversion of insulin in the body and is very effective in reducing the neutral minority; 3. Selenium ion: enhance the function of the thyroid gland and help light burn;; 4, vitamin b group: accelerate hydride and trace metabolism, rapid consumption, promote the body and brain function; 5, non-absorbable fiber: produce satiety.
Benefits of beer1. The reason why refreshing beer has a refreshing effect is that it contains a large amount of organic acids in beer, which has a good refreshing and refreshing effect.
Whether at work or in daily life, just adding some beer can help us reduce excessive excitement and tension, while also promoting muscle relaxation.
2. Help digestion In the daily diet, we can achieve the purpose of digestion by blending beer with a proper amount.
Studies have found that beer contains a large amount of substances such as barley, alcohols, hops, and polyphenols, which can help improve the stomach and stomach and promote gastric juice secretion, so as to stimulate the function of the stomach and improve its digestion and absorption capacity.
3, diuretic effect Moderate drinking beer has a good diuretic effect. In the hot summer, diuresis is very important, only in this way can prevent heat stroke.
The benefits of drinking beer are many, and the effect of diuresis is the most important alternative.
Beer contains low levels of sodium, alcohol, and nucleic acids, which can increase the blood supply to the brain, expand coronary arteries, and accelerate the body’s metabolic activities.
4. Weight loss studies have found that adding a suitable amount of beer has a good weight loss effect.
This is because beer contains very little sodium, protein and calcium, and beer does not contain cholesterol. These characteristics are effective magic weapons to inhibit excessive and excessive growth.
5. Protect your eyes?
Beer is rich in vitamin B family, among which vitamin b12 and vitamin b2 (riboflavin) are the most abundant.
Studies have found that vitamin b12 has certain benefits in combating anemia and regulating the central nervous system’s metabolic mechanisms in the brain.
In fact, vitamin b2 plays an important role in protecting eyesight. Therefore, a moderate amount of beer in summer can achieve good eye protection.
6. Protecting blood vessels Researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health in the United States have found that men with hypertension who drink moderate amounts of beer have a reduced risk of fatal and nonfatal morbidity.
Drinking beer in moderation can also help prevent blood clots and prevent dilated stroke.
7, reducing the risk of diabetes Studies show that moderate drinking of diabetic people can also reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Studies have also shown that light drinking habits can help protect people with certain type 2 diabetes.
This may be because drinking alcohol increases insulin sensitivity or anti-inflammatory effects.
8. Make bones strong Research shows that beer can play a role in preventing bone loss and rebuilding bone mass in men, but for young women, women after menopause are not found.
Allegedly, it may be that the silicon content of the beverage is high.
But excessive drinking can greatly increase the chance of fractures.